Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Footprints in the world

I've started using Facebook a lot recently.  It's a good social networking site and has been a fun way to at least minimally keep in touch with people and know what they're up to.  If you also use Facebook and want to link up, send me an email.

Today, someone I know posted this comment: "wonders: Is time deterministic and inevitable, or quanticized and uncertain?"  To which, someone else responded: "Some people choose to make no footprint in the world. Don't be that guy."  I don't fully follow the original question but really liked the response and wanted to keep it for the future.  Regardless of where life takes me and whether I succeed or fail in the things that I attempt to do, I hope I will be able to look back on my life and say that I made a footprint in the world (see prior post).

No comments: